Thank you for your interest in Violet Indigo Blue, Etc.!
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SPRING 2022 EDITION OF VIBE.
The edition will include a short print run, any profits from which will be distributed amongst the contributors and editor.
We are interested in poetry in all forms, including visual poetry. Please submit your poetry in a PDF if it requires unconventional formatting.
If possible, please link us to the artwork(s) you are responding to. Art criticism can take the form of essays, other texts, comics, or any other genre that you deem fitting. We are interested in critique that situates artwork within its sociopolitical context and interrogates its wider circumstances.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Please submit only previously unpublished work.
- Simultaneous submissions are encouraged. Please let us know as soon as possible if a piece is no longer available for consideration.
- Please familiarise yourself with our ABOUT page before submitting.
- We reserve the right to remove any work in the future in case a writer is found to be expressing or holding bigoted or discriminatory views, or has acted in such a manner.
- Please include an author bio and an author photograph alongside your submission, if desired.